May 2019 - Fortnightly Interviews Commence
Fortnightly face to face interviews are being conducted with 100 families over a twelve-month period covering a range of themes and topics. This endeavor will allow 100 Families WA to gain a deep understanding of entrenched disadvantage in WA through investigation of lived experience.
In broad terms, the project will address the following questions:
- What are the lived experiences of families experiencing entrenched disadvantage?
- Why is it so hard to break through entrenched disadvantage?
- What are the impacts of current policy settings and agency practices for families in entrenched disadvantage?
- What positive and negative impacts does prevailing practice and policy have on breaking the cycle of disadvantage?
- What policies and practice are working and what activities should be expanded?